Interactive/Web Project Manager
We believe that a solid plan is the only way to give the client what they want (an on-time launch) and our resources what they need (the room to produce a quality product). So, as a Nomadic Project Manager you must define and document the requirements of a project in cooperation with a Salesperson and Sales Engineer. Then you will develop a project plan that ensures we launch on time. This approach requires tenacity, experience, and good judgment above all.
You will spend a significant amount of time managing projects for our partner, PrizeLogic, a brand-focused digital promotions agency specializing in sweepstakes, instant win games, contests and reward programs. Most projects are completed within three months of initiation.
We offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package. We produce great work for national agencies and clients alike. Personal growth, creative contribution, and teamwork are agency-imperatives. Want to know what we expect from all of our employees? Click here.
- Works with salesperson and directors to document site requirements
- Creates Sitemap/Userflow: templates and training will be provided
- Creates Wire-frames: templates and training will be provided
- Attain tracking requirements
- Develops project schedule
- Coordinates creation of creative deliverables
- Coordinate all meetings: all phases
- Provide meeting notes on client meetings: all phases
- Maintain schedule: all phases
- Attains approvals: all phases
Pre Production Phase
- Briefs internal team: Creative Development and Production
- Coordinates the creation of all final page layouts
- Coordinates the creation of all production docs
- Attains all assets and required content
- Deter scope creep and schedule violations
- Attain approvals
- Coordinates production of art with internal and external resources
- Coordinates development of site
- Test site in different phases
- Attain all approvals
Post Launch Phase
- Manage Launch of site
- Test site
- Manage all updates
- Coordinate review meeting
- Close job and move to demo server
For consideration, candidates must possess the following qualifications:
Significant experience developing interactive projects (e.g. websites, microsites, banners, widgets in Flash and HTML). Online promotions experience preferred.
- Highly Organized
If you feel you’d be a good fit, or just want to know more about us, please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “Interactive/Web Project Manager” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
Nomadic is a creative agency for the new media landscape. We specialize in brand planning, ideation, design, and vendor management (just like other creative agencies). But it’s our expertise in multi-platform application development and word-of-mouth (i.e. social) marketing that distinguish us. We’re able to identify and develop more effective ways to engage consumers because we know how to build the things we recommend.